Thursday, January 20, 2005

cory is about to blog about my blog

Oh Crap. I must blog before Cory does to prepare my wonderful blog for the flood of magnificent, well thought, or humorous comments that will come, and blogger will email me about at my email address that I no longer check.

I drove to the south end of Fresno with Lamar and we pciked up a 14 ft U-Haul and drove it to the Pleasant Mattress Company where we picked up 104 camp mattresses, and yes it was pleasant. They brought out two towering palettes of blue mattresses and we all laughed, trying to imagine them fitting in the U-Haul. Our man loaded like a champ and Lamar and I had only one mattress crammed into the cab with us. I couldn't see Lamar all the way across our nice truck. Don't worry, we made it, everything is all done with the mattresses.

I would like to write something more thoughtful, to join in with all the wonderful conversations about our Jesus and how his kingdom works, but I never know what the right questions are to ask people. How do we involve Jesus in our lives daily as we live with open hands and hearts towards others, towards Christ? How?

blessings

3 comments:

TonyB said...

It is good to have you blogging again. I read it.

Jules Oldroyd said...

not julie, but I read it too.

sean

Jonathan Capp said...

thank you friends