Wednesday, April 13, 2005

There is much to report...

...but little to say. So I will put this in a wonderfully organized and concise format, once this [ironic] verbosity is done with.

1. My Uncle Philip sent me (and several other people) a single-spaced six page email documenting he and Carmena's last several weeks. They are in their seventies, and still traveling to South Africa upon request. They are my favorites.

2. I went to see U2 on Sunday night in San Jose. It was in intricate experience tha I am still picturing in my mind when everything else slows down. They were great.

3. Did I just put a banner on my blog that has Brad Pitt's picture on it? Wierd.

4. Anne and I are moving to Denver in less than two months.

5. I really am thinking about getting a master's degree in architecture.

6. Jesus' blood, it is Jesus' blood that covers our sins, and his life that invades our bodies day and night, all there if I ask.

7. My wife is beautiful.

8 comments:

Baby Daddy said...

Capp - I love you brother. Hope U2 was awesome. Good luck on the upcoming move...alex

Katie Mitchell said...

i miss you capp people. i would like to come up and see you before you depart to Denver....have a wonderful week:)

Juana said...

i miss you too capp and i echo what katie says in wanting to see you before you leave!

Katie g said...

me too:)

Deanna said...

man, so many people want to visit before you leave. How 'bout we hang out in Denver, like all the time?

Anonymous said...

Hey dude,
Sounds cool, glad to hear about the concert, and the desire to go back to school, I would encourage that. I worked at an architecture firm for two years in highschool, it is a cool plac e to work. I would like to see you as well, but I guess it is a bit unlikely. But we shall always have the memories, and the contact, even if just through comments.

Cosby said...

capp thats funny i went to a kings of leon concert and u2 happened to be the headlining band. i think it was the same show that you were at. i think i even saw you.

Cosby said...

capp i think i even saw you at the local celtic jam before hand.