Wednesday, November 16, 2005

two notes

My wife is taking education classes, which are notoriously boring, but my wife did share this humorous tidbit. A teacher was telling them some bad ideas for disciplining children. A teacher in a remedial class had posted on a wall a spinning wheel; each pie slice had a different choice of punishment. It's name: the wheel of misfortune.

On a different note, I decided to try to grow a little today. My job is changing a bit, and I'm going to be hanging out with kindergarteners. So I decided that everyday I will write down something I learn about children, something I learn about how people like to be treated, and something beautiful. I think it will help me learn and grow a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I think you should blog it.

Juana said...

agreed! and i think the best place to blog is dinuba california.