Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hello

Well, today I climbed a tree and watched the last colors drain over the Rockies. It was a little awkward, because I live in a city; which means that I wondered everytime someone walked underneath I wondered what I was going to say to them if they noticed.

What is important is that I was really frustrated with myself. I have been "escaping" for a couple weeks now in my spare time, and my escapes have been starting to disgust me. So I went out angry, but when I climbed this tree, and looked at the mountains, I remembered this:

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want..."

4 comments:

rise up said...

hmm, adventures are good. I here the weather down in the Denver area is pretty nice. I hope all is going well with you and with Anne.

Crotty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crotty said...

Escaping to good places is okay, even if it does scare a few pedestrians, and you can quote me on that.

TonyB said...

I am sure they have spent some quality tree time themselves. If they haven't they don't have an opinion...