Monday, October 23, 2006

Sufjan Stevens on Monday Morning

Well, its been a hell of a long time since I have blogged, and I'm sitting here, waiting for class to start. More about school later.

Anne and I have maybe finally found a community to be a part of here in CO. It's called Hillside Community Church in Golden. We love the worship, which is a bonus; what we love is a sense of the Spirit moving between all of us as we worship. Well, I guess that's what we love about the worship. We introduced ourselves to a hasband and wife last week through an old connection; and this Sunday Mindy and Tom really welcomed us, made us feel like we might be able to connect; no one we have met at a church has extended this love of the Father to us since we returned to CO. It is fresh air. It is the Spirit. I love Him/It/Them/us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro.

Jonathan Capp said...

I know.