Tuesday, February 01, 2005

cory and I alone know the secret of the typing the upside-down exclamation point

After 4pm, actually. It has been a week of a lot of thought for me this week, and quite a bit is still unresolved. But today I: repaired some dry wall in a cabin, cut up a tree blocking a path, fixed a washing machine, jumped on trash, wrote a shopping list. Somewhat disappointingly, I feel as if I accomplished more today than I did all week last week. Getting stuff done is good. Getting it done quickly is better.

It doesn't really matter that whatever I said up there was vague and cryptic, because the only possible point of this email is to tell you that Anne and I succeeded in purchasing tickets for

¡U2!

¡uno, dos, tres, catorce!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Capp~
Hey friend I miss you and Ann much. Glad to see you blogging more.. Have fun at U2 super jealous!! love katie g

Katie Mitchell said...

um yeah... super jealous as well... but besides that productivity is good and it feels good too.. i miss you guys!

Cosby said...

bro thanks for the tix, the list and the work. you do a great job. and oh yah did i mention the tix. i will buy your in and out on the way there.

Deanna said...

Freedom has a scent like the top of a new born baby's head.
See you Fri.