Monday, August 22, 2005

Pina, check this out

I'm not really sure that anyone should bother checking this blog, but if you do, greetings. This is the first chance I have had to use a high speed connection in some time - it's at my school. I am an assistant in three first grade classrooms at a local k-8 school! Sometimes, I don't like it. I feel awfully childish when doing something I don't like upsets me so much. When do I get to grow up at least a little bit? Denver is alright - I miss the mountains.

Interesting note- telling children to do something doesn't automatically mean anything. Did everyone else know this already? I am learning a lot.

4 comments:

rise up said...

Bro,
great to hear that you are still alive, and that you are enjoying the time in denver. I miss the mountains too, I just visited camp for staff 'worship' weekend, and missed seeing both you and Anne, it just didn't feel right. I will drop you an email sometime soon, about how I am doing, and what I am doing. Peace.

amy s said...

Hello Mr Capp!
Welcome to the world of children! I know you are wonderful at what you do...I have watched you with my kids! I pray much joy for you and praise God that he has put YOU in the lives of these students. How blessed they are...even if you don't see it ...yet! love to your wife.

Cory PiƱa said...

I am so ashamed to be the third one here.

Love you, bro. Glad to see your words. The Mystery: how we could work at camp for 5 years straight and still know nothing about kids.

Ben P said...

What a great job for you! I smiled thinking of you with the kids.

I and many others hope to see more Capp and Anne Capp news in the future!