Sunday, February 15, 2004

sunday afternoon. Shabbat shalom. I am not used to this medium of expression, but expression to me is the only way towards real learning and understanding. We express through our lives - at least we notice our living expression - if we know ourselves well enough. Others express through creating - stories, poems, sclutpures, songs. Bloggish expression is not much different than other repetetive and learned types of expression; it is similar to the creativity, but not the discipline of practicing piano everyday. I know not if there is a certain rhythm or sensuality to this or not, but I am curious, for many of the people involved in the community I live in love this form of expression. It tends to encourage in people a certain openness and honesty about the condition of their lives, as long as they are allowing their yes's and no's to be just that.

jc

No comments: